- Almonds add crunch and hit of healthy fats, fibre and protein
- Chia seeds and flaxseeds have a nutty flavour and are a source of heart-healthy Omega-3s
- Dark chocolate chips and a touch of maple syrup give a hint of sweetness
- Pumpkin pie spice smells and tastes oh, so comforting
Almonds, flaxseeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, raisins, pumpkin pie spice, oats, dark chocolate chips, maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter
Substitute oats for gluten-free oats
Wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts. May contain traces of eggs, dairy, mustard, sesame seeds, peanuts, soy, and sulphites.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.