Gluten Free Sourdough
Think of the toasty grilled cheeses you can devour or homemade soups you can dip into. This hearty sourdough bread is bursting with flavour. Who needs gluten?
- Freshly baked with gluten free flours.
- Millet and psyllium husk may be a source of heart-healthy fibre.
- Chickpea flour may be lower in carbs and calories than other flours.
- Brown rice flour may promote healthy digestion.
- Almond flour is a source of vitamin E, which may help with brain function.
Chickpea flour, millet flour, buckwheat flour, brown rice flour, almond flour, psyllium husk, salt, water
May contain traces of dairy, eggs, mustard, peanuts, sesame seeds, soy, sulphites, tree nuts, or wheat.
1 loaf / order
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.