- Chia seeds are a superfood rich in fibre, protein, calcium and omega 3s (the healthy fat)
- Date syrup adds a touch of sweetness and a source of antioxidants and fibre
- Craving chocolate? Add cocoa powder!
- Nut milks are available as a fibre-rich vegan alternative
Chia seeds, vanilla, cow’s milk (1%), sea salt, maple syrup, cashew butter
Add cocoa powder for a chocolately treat (chocolate or vanilla available)
Substitute cow’s milk for almond milk.
Dairy, sesame seeds, tree nuts (nut milks). May contain traces of eggs, mustard, peanuts, soy, sulphites and wheat.
200g / order
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.